Friday, December 16, 2005

Freedom! Horrible, horrible freedom!

I have an announcement: I am FINISHED with the first term!! :D

(Confetti and fanfare! A tiny crack appears in the Seattle cloud cover, and a glimmering ray of sunlight darts through, briefly illuminating the house on NE 18th ave)

HuzZAH and HOOray. Just turned in my last project, and am officially free until January. One quarter down, three more to go! :)

I have to say, this has been very fast. I suppose I knew the quarter-system would feel faster than semesters, but it's strange when it actually happens. I think I was just starting to settle into the rhythm of my classes before the end was suddenly upon us. In a way, it's almost too short, as there's not as much time as in semester classes to start and finish term projects. But on the plus side, I do like to keep things mixed up a bit, and it's nice to have the schedule change before one starts to get at all bored with it. Ahhhh!

Am off to Tucson tomorrow, so must pack and clean (have milk in the fridge that will probably be cheese by the time I return). Toodle-oo for now!

No comments: